Print ISSN: 2475-0158 Online ISSN: 2475-0166
How to get a copy of JALIA
- Visit a library which subscribes to JALIA to read the journal.
- Subscription to JALIA is offered through Routledge/Taylor and Francis - read more information.
- If you are an ALIA personal Member, there is a generous discount offered on the annual subscription of JALIA.
Green open access
- ALIA journals are green open access through Routledge/Taylor and Francis.
- For current content, authors may post their Author Accepted Manuscript on their institutional repository with zero embargo
Members of the JALIA Editorial Board:
JALIA publishes reviews of books and other resources of interest to current practitioners in academic and research libraries, and to educators in librarianship.
If you are interested in reviewing titles for JALIA, or would like to suggest a title for review, please email the Book Reviews Editor, Alison Fields. If you have not previously contributed to JALIA, please include a brief (maximum one page) c.v. indicating relevant interests and expertise.
Publishing in JALIA
Research student summaries
Library and information science PhD, Masters by Research and Masters Project students are invited to submit a short summary of their research for publication in the Journal of the Australian Library and Information Association. The summaries should be no more than 500 words and provide an overview of the project and work to-date. They are intended for practitioner and researcher readers and will include the research aim, methods and anticipated outcomes. If used, references should be minimal and conform to the APA6th format.
Additional information about the formatting for JALIA is available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=ualj21. It should be noted that this category does not preclude students submitting papers in other categories if appropriate.
Authors should register and then upload their summary, using the 'Other' paper category, noting the category “Research student project summaries” in their document, at: http://www.editorialmanager.com/jalia/Default.aspx
Journal of the Australian Library and Information Association (2017 - current)