- Philip Kent's summary. If you would like to add anything to it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roxanne Missingham's wrap up from the proACTive blog.
- Cathy Stone's presentation 'Enhancing online learning: Promoting student engagement through partnership with local libraries'.
- Judy Brooker's feedback session summary .
Information about the event
ALIA, CAUL, OCLC and the State Library of QLD present this event bringing together library stakeholders in the online learning space to talk about:
- MOOCs (the trends in remote course delivery to large cohorts of students);
- the issues for libraries (collections, copyright, information, literacy, citation styles, research, staff skills),
- how academic libraries can support online learning;
- how other libraries - public, state/territory, TAFE, school are getting involved and
- the opportunities for advocacy.
State Library of Queensland
Stanley Pl, South Brisbane
ALIA Partner Event
Wednesday 19 March 2014
9:30am to 3:30pm