The Library Support Officer will contribute towards the user focused delivery of high-quality library and information services to the High Court.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, good communication and service delivery skills, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
The Library Support Officer will work closely and effectively with a small, supportive, friendly and collaborative team.
The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• loose-leaf filing and updating of supplemented publications
• adding new users to systems, issuing borrowing cards and checking loan records of departing users
• production of Weekly New Journals list
• updating HCA Judgments Reported list monthly
• during Court sittings – ensuring Bar Library is ready for practitioners and undertaking Reference Desk rostered shifts
• processing inter-library loans
• accessioning serials
• assisting with stock-taking
• project work as assigned.