Are you new to data? Not sure where to start or what you can do with it? Get started with this introductory, jargon-free half a day workshop with some experts in the field. Learn how to create good data, about data infrastructure and how
it can be used to support research or tell a story.
You will learn about:
· The different types of data created in the world today, its benefits and opportunities
· Data infrastructure initiatives
· Best practices for collecting, preserving and using data
· Places you can find the data you need
· What you can do with data once you have it
This workshop will open you to many possibilities and increase your confidence in working with data.