The ALIA University and Research Libraries Group is pleased to announce that registrations are now open for our annual one-day Seminar.
Strange Bedfellows: Partnerships and Collaborations in the Age of Digital Disruption
Demonstrating value and impact, curating research data, managing repositories and building online collections – come and hear how information professionals in academic and research institutions are working with a broad range of partners to apply their skills in new and creative ways. This year’s program brings together an excellent array of speakers who will explore how information professionals collaborate with researchers and others to maximise impact and create new knowledge.
- Sarah Nisbet, Chief Operations Officer, eRSA
- Theresa Anderson, Associate Professor and Course Director, Master of Data Science and Innovation, University of Technology, Sydney
- Julia Hickie, Assistant Director, Trove Data, Discovery and Delivery and Hilary Berthon, Assistant Director, Trove Outreach
- Ingrid Mason, Deployment Strategist, AARNet
- Cathy Mahar, Research Connections Librarian, University of South Australia Library
- Elke Dawson, Manager, Open Research, Australian National University and Douglas Robertson, Director, Research Services Division, Australian National University
- Terri Landford, Research Repository Manager, University of Canberra Library and Sophie Holloway, Deputy Director, Research Services Office, University of Canberra
- Jane Black, Information Services Librarian, Geoscience Australia
Date: Thursday 14th September 2017
Venue: Conference Room, 4th Floor, National Library of Australia
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Aileen Weir and Rebecca Barber
ALIA URLS (University and Research Libraries)