The resume review service will be an ongoing PD activity this year. If you're new to this service, this is an opportunity for you to have a Library and Information industry professional review and provide feedback on your resume. This service is FREE and will assist and prepare you to:
- Gain your first employment in the library/information sector
- Plan your next career move or promotion
- Find ways to demonstrate your skills to potential employers
(Please note: All library/information sector folks are welcome to use this service, not just new grads!)
Here’s what you do to get your resume reviewed:
1. Ensure that your resume is clearly laid out, up-to-date and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
2. Submit your resume (in a Word doc so that the reviewers can add comments) via email ALIANewGradsTas@gmail.com by the last Friday of each month.
You will then be notified of your designated reviewer who will contact you and will provide you with valuable feedback. Good luck and get working on those resumes!