- Work with one of Australia's most innovative and exciting University Libraries. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
- You are a champion for Library Services, with experience building high impact partnerships and fostering a collaborative culture that empowers others to succeed.
- Lead contemporary University reserach services and information resources, crafting sustainable commercial value and performance.
- An Executive University Library leadership role in a dynamic, innovative and collaborative work enviroment.
- Lead and drive real outcomes to advance QUT learning and research performance.
- To be successful you will be a highly motivated leader with experience and enthusiasm for setting a clear vision and driving continuous growth.
For further information and to apply please visit www.qut.edu.au/jobs for reference number 18677.
Applictions close 28 October 2018.
Queensland University of Technology
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Frances Eden, Director, HiQ & Library Services (07 3138 3194)
Sunday 28 October 2018