LIBRARY DIGITAL SUPPORT OFFICER - PART TIME - CHINCHLLA/DALBY/MILES/TARA
About the Role
You will be responsible for the provision of high-level support for library-specific systems and you will also assist in the delivery of digital literacy public programs working from one of a number of regional centres.
Reporting to the Library Services Coordinator, you will:
- coordinate the development and implementation of digital public programs;
- identify, trial and make recommendations on new eResources, emerging technology and customer service innovations; and
- deliver training to internal staff to enhance their digital literacy skills.
The successful applicant will have:
- a Certificate IV, Diploma or Tertiary qualification in Library & Information, Education, Media, Technology or related field;
- advanced digital literacy skills in general and library specific technologies; and
- a demonstrated ability for design thinking, initiative and creativity.
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
- Health & Wellbeing program
- Locality allowance
- Flexible working hours (Part-time position)
- Job security in a local government position
If you are ready to bring your passion for digital literacy and library specific technologies to our dynamic library team, this role is for you. TOGETHER WE MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE For a full position description copy and paste the below URL into a browser.
Application via Seek 'Apply Now' https://www.seek.com.au/job/36611724?_ga=2.160168437.999736002.1530481762-4529682.1527574264
Applications close on Tuesday 24 July 2018.