- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Library is one of Australia’s major research libraries, with extensive scholarly information resources. It serves a large population of academic and research staff and students on two campuses and affiliated research institutes.
About the role
- $64K-$68K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term until December 2019
The Physical Resources Unit is responsible for acquiring, processing, providing access to, managing and maintaining the Library’s physical information resources.
The role of Team Member, Physical Resources reports to the Team Leader, Physical Resources.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A TAFE qualification or higher and relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and/or experience.
- An understanding of the provision of collection services that support an academic library, and the services expected by library users.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
To apply please follow this link: https://applicant.cghrm.unsw.edu.au/psp/hrm/NS_CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.H...
Baichen Zhao, Team Leader, Physical Resources
T: (61 2) 9385 8073
Applications close: 18 December 2017
Find out more about working at UNSW at https://www.library.unsw.edu.au/
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity