Leader Learning Hub Operations
Permanent Position – Full Time
Reference Number: 126-17
Canning, a welcoming and thriving City
The Opportunity: Support the Manager Community Learning to meet Learning Hub objectives. Oversee the operational delivery of library and learning services across four learning hubs, including supervisory control of library staff, and planning and delivery of key library programs and customer service initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff, fostering and promoting a customer focused and team based environment for the development of learning hub/library services;
- Identify and implement improved customer service initiatives across the City’s Learning Hubs; and
- Provide advice on the successful operation of best practice library services by working collaboratively to meet business unit goals and strategies.
We are looking for candidates that hold:
- Tertiary Degree, eligibility for ALIA Associate Membership preferred;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the management and delivery of branch library/learning services;
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with community and stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes and build effective relationships; and
- Experience in establishing, coordinating and implementing new and innovative strategies for customer service delivery.
Salary: Salary: Generous salary package available plus 10.5% superannuation starting from $90,000+
Canning Welcomes you to Apply: Please read the attached position description and apply directly through http://careers.canning.wa.gov.au. Please include your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 13 December 2017.
Enquiries: For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah McQuade, Executive Manager Enriching Canning on (08) 9231 0671.
To learn more about us please visit: https://www.canning.wa.gov.au/en/My-City!