Use your library systems experience in this great training role with EBSCO FOLIO Services, which combines the open source FOLIO Library Services Platform with EBSCO Data Services and Professional Services.
This specialised position develops and delivers customer education and optimization opportunities for EBSCO FOLIO products, services, and enhancements.
Travel is required in the role and will be 30% of the work time.
• Facilitate the design and delivery of an optimal standard FOLIO training framework and curriculum to ensure appropriate library staff gain the knowledge they need to successfully adopt FOLIO, both during and after implementation
• Collaborate with FOLIO Implementation Consultants during each customer’s implementation to deliver high quality training at ideal milestones
• Arrange, research, customize and conduct live (synchronous), online and onsite training for customers on all aspects of FOLIO and related services
• Identify desired customer learning objectives and outcomes, based on customer/stakeholder needs assessments
• Develop and maintain quality, branded educational videos and guided learning paths for FOLIO apps and EBSCO product integrations
• Track and report on all customer activities
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge, including understanding of future enhancements
• Advocate on behalf of customers, providing suggestions and feedback regarding product enhancements and improvements to improve product quality
• 2+ years of training delivery experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience working as a systems librarian or in a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Fluency in either Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai language also highly desirable
• Excellent presentation skills
• Technical acumen – for development of in-depth technical product knowledge and video production
• Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Information Systems (or equivalent)
• Experience with Integrated Library Systems / Library Services Platforms
• Experience developing eLearning video content using Camtasia or other similar programs
• Understanding of instructional design and evaluation methodologies
• Experience hosting live sessions via Zoom, Teams, WebEx or other web conferencing tools
• Electronic resource management experience
• Project management experience
• Prior experience administering or demonstrating EBSCO products.