Using e-prescriptions: Your Health in Your Hands
Are you sick of trying to find your paper scripts when you need them filled? Make the environmentally friendly choice and learn how to access e-prescriptions. It's a handy strategy to help make your life simpler. Join our free webinar to learn more.
This is an online event held via Zoom. You will receive a link by email to join the event after you register.
To join this event, you will need:
- Enough data to stream a 1 hour video
- A device that can access the internet eg smartphone, tablet or computer
- A quiet place to sit with headphones or speakers to listen to the event (your device may have a speaker built in)
- An email address to get your link to join the event
- Be able to access Zoom on your device (watch this video tutorial for hints if you are new to Zoom)
You can register for this event as:
- An individual - to watch online at home or at work by yourself
- A group - to watch online with others such as on a large screen with your community group
This webinar is being presented by Good Things Foundation Australia as part of our Your Health in Your Hands program. Find out more about our digital health literacy programs and webinars.
Your Health in Your Hands is a digital health literacy program delivered by Good Things Foundation Australia, in partnership with the Australian Digital Health Agency.