International Games Week 2020 is coming up soon! This year the week runs from 8-14 November, and ALIA is encouraging its Members to register for the week. This week is a great opportunity for libraries to introduce fun activities and raise awareness of the social and educational benefits of play.
Libraries can celebrate the week by hosting either in-person (where it is safe to do so) or virtual events.
Social media and website collateral:
- Facebook cover
- Facebook profile
- A3 poster
- Promo slide
- Social media tile
- Twitter cover
- Twitter profile
- Caterpillar Feast by Venntik Games: Eat your way through the leaves before the owl finds you!
- Pandemic: Hot Zone by Asmodee: The latest in the Pandemic series plus a wide range of other print and play games and resources can be found on the Asmodee Print and Play site (including some in languages other than English)
Online Gaming Resources
- Tabletopia: Online board gaming suitable for online Library game nights, with both free and subscription versions
- Board Game Arena: Like Tabletopia, an online browser-based platform for running board games remotely
- Roll20: A powerful online tool for running tabletop RPG adventures, with great support for a wide range of rule sets