Library Training Services Australia (LTSA) is a private Registered Training Organisation looking to create graduates for 21st century libraries.
We are looking for part-time library assessors to help with our student assessments over the next six months. You will be responsible for assessing units within the following qualifications:
- CUA20515 Certificate II of Information and Cultural Services
- BSB31215 Certificate III in Library and Information Services
- BSB42115 Certificate IV in Library and Information Services
- BSB52115 Diploma of Library and Information Services
You may also be helping out with updating our assessment tools and marking guides.
- You must have an up-to-date TAE qualification (TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment).
- You must be currently working in a library – or you were working in a library within the last two years.
- You must have a Diploma in Library and Information Services – or equivalent library industry experience.
- You must be able to work from home and work from your own computer using your own internet connection. You will need Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) for viewing and assessing student submissions as well as PDF creation software and video viewing software.
- You must be comfortable using various Cloud-based software including Google Mail and Google Drive.
This position is a part-time casual role. We offer flexible working arrangements where you will be working from home around your existing schedule and you can work the hours that suit you. An immediate start is available.
Please include the following in your application:
- A Cover Letter outlining how you're a good fit for the role and an estimate of the number of hours per week you'd be able to dedicate to this role
- Your CV plus copies of your TAE and Library qualifications
To apply, email your application to email@example.com.